4th Friday of the Month Dance
April 26 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 8:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until January 24, 2025
4th Friday of the Month Dance
in Renton at the Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn
4th Friday of the Month Dance Pre-Dance Lessons
4th Friday of the Month Dance offers dance lessons before the dancing starts. For a list of what dance lessons will be taught please scroll down to the listings by date for details.
- Line Dance Lesson: 7:00 – 8:00
- Price: $18.00/person (incudes Open Dancing)
- Open Dancing: 8:00 – 10:30pm
- Price: $15.00/person (does not include lesson)
4th Friday of the Month Dance plus Events (scroll down for Special Events)
If you are looking for a fun, friendly and welcoming venue for Friday Night dancing you should try the Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn in Renton, Washington. With the largest real hardwood dance floor in the area and the widest variety of music the Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn attracts dancers from all over the Puget Sound area. Nestled on the edge between urban and rural Renton it has the rustic feel and yet it is modern and close proximity. Located just 3 miles off I-405 between Highway 900 and NE 4th St in the East Highlands of Renton.
Variety of Music:
Country, Swing, Ballroom, Nightclub, Top 40, Latin and Line Dancing
Partners & Singles of all skill levels 18 and over.
- Practice what you are learning in classes or just come have fun.
- Smoke & Alcohol-Free!
- Large 4,000 sq.ft. Hardwood Dance Floor!
- Lots of Free Onsite Parking!
What Should I Wear?
- Casual to Smart Casual
- Men are in jeans or slacks and T-shirts to Dress shirts.
- Women wear jeans, skirts and dresses.
- To help save our beautiful dance floor, please bring your clean & dry dance shoes and change once you are in the building.
- If the night has a dress code that will be noted in the advertising.
- For examples of possible dress code events see Special Events below
- Also, join our email list for latest News about Upcoming Special Events and Activities at the Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn
The Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn also has Special Events for the Holidays, Special Occasions and Fun Theme Dances.
Here are examples of possible special events
- Red & White Ball
- Halloween Dances
- Wild Wild West Dance
- Holiday Ball
- Christmas Dance
- New Year’s Eve Dance
4th Friday of the Month Partner Dance Lesson
Our 4th Friday of the Month Partner Dance Lesson is a great way to warm-up and break-the-ice if it’s your first time. You don’t have to bring a partner for our dance lessons. We rotate partners and there are lots of solo people that come. You might like to have a partner for practicing with so bring a friend, if possible, that can be your partner for the lesson. One person leads and one person follows.
ALSO, see our 1st Friday of the month for a Line dance lesson. Join us for Line Dancing, you never need a dance partner.
Call us if you have any questions or wish to bring a group 425-255-9211.
January 26 – Swing Dance Lesson
February 23 – Salsa Dance Lesson
March 22 – Country Two-step Lesson
April 26 – East Coast Swing
May 24 – Nightclub Two-step
June 28 – Country Two-step Lesson
July 26 – Ten-step + Turns
August 23 – Hustle
September 27 – Country Two-step Lesson
October 25 – Cha-cha
November 22 – West Coast Swing
December 27 – Country Two-step Lesson