Friday Night Dancing plus Special Events
At this time we are only holding Friday Night Dancing and Special Events.
Click Here to join our email list for updates
“Learn to Dance” PRE- Dance Lessons
Friday Night Dancing offers dance lessons before the dancing starts. For a list of what dance lessons will be taught please scroll down to the listings by date for details.
- Time: 7:00 – 8:00
- Price: $12.00/person (Dancing afterward is included 8-11pm)
Friday Night Dancing plus Events
If you are looking for a fun, friendly and welcoming venue for Friday Night Dancing Renton, WA, you should try the Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn. With the largest real hardwood dance floor in the area and the widest variety of music the Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn attracts dancers from all over the Puget Sound area. Nestled on the edge between urban and rural Renton, WA. It is within close proximity to Seattle, Bellevue and Tacoma. Located just 3 miles off I-405 between Highway 900 and NE 4th St in the East Highlands of Renton.
Variety of Music:
Country, Swing, Ballroom, Nightclub, Top 40, Latin and Line Dancing
Partners & Singles of all skill levels 18 and over.
- Practice what you are learning in classes or just come have fun.
- Smoke & Alcohol-Free!
- Large 4,000 sq.ft. Hardwood Dance Floor!
- Lots of Free Onsite Parking!
Open Friday Night Dancing Time:
- Time: 8:00 – 11:00
- Price: $10.00/person or included with your “Pre-Dance Lesson” Admission
What Should I Wear for Friday Night Dancing?
- Casual to Smart Casual
- Men are in black jeans or dark slacks and nice shirts.
- Women wear jeans, skirts and dresses.
- To help save our beautiful dance floor, please bring your clean & dry dance shoes and change once you are in the building.
- If the night has a dress code that will be noted in the advertising.
- For examples of possible dress code events see Special Events below
- Also, join our email list for latest News about Upcoming Special Events and Activities at the Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn
The Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn also has Special Events for the Holidays, Special Occasions and Fun Theme Dances.
Here are examples of possible special events
- Red & White Ball
- Halloween Dances
- Wild Wild West Dance
- Holiday Ball
- Christmas Dance
- New Year’s Eve Dance
Schedule of upcoming Friday Night Dancing and Pre-dance lessons
|January 25||Lesson: East Coast Swing|
|February 1||Lesson: Line Dance|
|February 8||Early Valentine’s Day Celebration
Wear Something RED
Lesson: Nightclub Two-Step
Please bring a Sweet Treat to share
|February 15||CLASS PARTY & POTLUCK
Please bring a potluck item to share
|February 22||Lesson: Tango|
|March 1||Lesson: Line Dance|
|March 8||Lesson: Western Waltz|
|March 15||St. Patrick’s Day
Wear Something GREEN
Lesson: Country Two-Step
Calendar of Events