Friday Night Christmas Dance
Friday night dancing
December 25th NO DANCE LESSON
- Time: 7;00 – 10:00
- Price $10.00/person
Are you looking for a place to go dancing after celebrating the holiday with your family or friends? Been cooped up all day?
Join us for a fun, casual evening of dancing and socializing at the Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn. You can bring snacks or treats to share and add to the festivities.
There is no pre-dance lesson this night. So come a little earlier and get your dance on! This dance has been going on for a number of years now and is very successful. You would be surprised to see how many people love to dance as often as they can, EVEN on Christmas. We look forward to seeing you too.
Variety of Music:
Country, Swing, Ballroom, Nightclub, Top 40, Latin and Line Dancing
Partners & Singles of all skill levels 18 and over.
- Practice what you are learning in classes or just come have fun.
- Smoke & Alcohol-Free!
- Large 4,000 sq.ft. Hardwood Dance Floor!
- Lots of Free Onsite Parking!
What Should I Wear?
- Casual to Smart Casual
- Saturdays can vary every week depending on who comes and what mood people are in.
- Men are in black jeans or dark slacks and nice shirts.
- Women wear jeans, skirts and dresses.
- If the night has a dress code that will be noted in the advertising.
- For example we have a Halloween Dance, Red & White Ball, Holiday Ball, Christmas Dance or New Year’s Eve Dance.