Caribbean Dance Cruise 2018
Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn, Dave Serfling and Ari Levitt present Caribbean Dance Cruise 2018
with a Pre-cruise day at the New Orleans Jazz Festival
New Orleans Jazz Festival
& Caribbean Dance Cruise 2018
Saturday, April 28 & Sunday, April 29 – Sunday, May 6
This Caribbean Dance Cruise 2018 will be to the beautiful ports of
New Orleans • Costa Maya, Mexico • Mahogany Bay, Roatan • Belize • Cozumel, Mexico
Dave Serfling has been dancing since the 1970s and teaching social dancing in the Greater Seattle area and Western Washington since 1988. His fun way of sharing his love of dance has helped thousands of people learn how to dance and have fun dancing.
His wide variety of styles include Country Two-Step, Western Waltz, Country Swing, Line Dancing, Ballroom, Hustle, Nightclub Two-Step, Lindy Hop, Swing/Jitterbug, East & West Coast Swing, Latin, Salsa, Tango and many Pattern Dances. He is also an award winning Professional DJ and entrepreneur. He is the founder and owner of the Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn, a well known Dance Studio, Dance Hall and Rental Hall in Renton, WA.
In his spare time Dave enjoys building things and traveling with his wife and partner Jimmi Serfling.
Ari has been partnering, teaching, and performing dance in the Greater Seattle area, nationally, and internationally since 1986. An award-winning dancer, teacher, and performer, his breadth of styles include Lindy Hop, Swing, Balboa, Blues, Ballroom, One-Step, Nightclub Two-Step, West Coast Swing, Salsa, Tango, & Latin.
He has been instrumental in creating several innovative new dance styles, including “Fusion Waltz”, “Fusion Swing”, & “Fusion Nightclub Two-Step” which he has been busy introducing in workshops throughout the country. He is the co-founder and director of “Waltz Week in Vienna”, “New Zealand Dance Adventure”, and the first international “Wellness & Dance Spa Retreat” at Harrison Hot Springs (BC).
When off the dance floor, Ari enjoys kayaking, sailing, hang-gliding, travel, music, film, and poetry.
Dave Serfling and Ari Levitt have both been leading “Dance Cruises” since 1992 including
Western Caribbean, Eastern Caribbean, Southern Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Panama Canal, Canada and Alaska.
Pre-cruise Day (optional)
- Fri. 4/27 Hangout or Tour New Orleans
- Sat 4/28 Jazz Festival, New Orleans
- Day 1 Sun 4/29 NEW ORLEANS, LA
- Day 2 Mon 4/30 FUN DAY AT SEA
- Day 3 Tue 5/1 COSTA MAYA, MEXICO
- Day 4 Wed 5/2 MAHOGANY BAY, ISLA ROATAN
- Day 5 Thu 5/3 BELIZE
- Day 6 Fri 5/4 COZUMEL, MEXICO
- Day 7 Sat 5/5 FUN DAY AT SEA
- Day 8 Sun 5/6 NEW ORLEANS
Printable flyer in PDF form
Please join our Email Newsletter to get updates about our Dance Cruises and other Dance Activities.
We are planning this Dance Cruise 2018 on the wonderful Carnival ship Dream. We have traveled with Princess, Carnival, Norwegian, Holland America and Royal Caribbean. We love the service, staff, entertainment and food while cruising with these cruise lines.
Information on this page may be subject to changes.
Benefits of our Dance Cruise 2018 Group Package
- Dance Lessons on our Fun Days At Sea with Dave Serfling & Ari Levitt
- Dance Lessons offered will be determined by the interests of the Group
- Options: Country 2-Step, Nightclub 2-Step, West & East Coast Swing, Latin Styles & Line Dancing
- Dancing at our favorite lounges with other dancers from our group
- 1-2 Pre-cruise informational meetings
- Professional Group Photo available
- Dance Cruise 2018 Shirt (one per person)
- Reserved tables for Dining at dinner as a group
- Shore Excursions with others from our group
- Random dancing onboard or off when the mood hits you! You know how you are
- Travel Agent to book your Cruise, Airfare, Transfers and Pre-Cruise or Post-Cruise Upgrades. Bridgett Quinn 206-285-5600
- For questions to Jimmi or Dave Serfling call 425-255-9211 or Ari Levitt call 206-731-9172
- Facebook Group just for this cruise
- Air Travel booked with our Travel Agent
- Friday Tour around New Orleans
- Friday Night Hotel Stay in New Orleans
- Saturday New Orleans Jazz Festival
- Click for Details & What to expect
- Saturday Night Hotel Stay in New Orleans
Booking and more info contact
GROSS TONNAGE 130,000
GUEST CAPACITY 3,646
LENGTH IN FEET 1,004
ONBOARD CREW 1,367
41:08 Ship Tour
19:34 Ship Tour
4:19 Ship Tour
3:42 Ship Tour
Interactive Virtual Deck Plans allow you to view all the Decks, Find your cabin, View the amenities and layout of your cabin and much more. Play around in this tour and click on everything to your heart’s content.
Per Person (Double Occ): $866.25
Single Occupant: $1,216.25+Gratuity
Per Person (Double Occ): $1,216.25
Single Occupant: $1,931.25+Gratuity
Call Bridgett Quinn to book into our Dance Cruise 2018 206-285-5600
*Prices don’t include Airfare, Transfers from Airport to Ship or Ship to Airport, or Travel Insurance.
- You must call Bridgett Quinn to book your cruise 206-285-5600
- Deposit $250.00/person Singles pay $500.00/person
- No Deposit refunds after Feb. 12, 2018 (2-12-2018)
- Final Payment due Feb. 13, 2018 (2-13-2018)
Other Amenities Available Onboard
Coffee, Tea, Lemonade, Ice Tea (Complimentary)
Bottomless Bubbles (Soda & Juice) Kids: $4.95/day Adults: $7.50/day +15% gratuity
Cheers (Cocktails, Bottled Water & Soda + other specialty drinks)(see Carnival for exclusions) $49.95/day +15% gratuity
Bottled water 500ml (16.9oz) (No carry-on water is allowed) Pre-purchase or onboard $4.50/12 bottles